What is your process?
1) Get The Details: We will chat about what you need out of a voiceover performance, your deliverables, genre, audience location/size, and budget. To get this part started head over to my Request A Quote page.
2) Recording: I will record your script and you can provide direction and feedback. You can even live-direct me very easily with Skype, Zoom, etc. from your phone.
3) File Transfer & Billing: I will send your final files via your preferred transfer method and promptly send over my invoice.
What are your rates?
My rates are based on fair standard industry rates. You can check out the Global Voice Acting Academy Rate Guide to get an idea of how my rates work. Fair rates are competitive to the industry standard, so if you are looking for bottom barrel quotes well, I’m not that kind of gal, but you aren’t in the market for a bottom barrel product either 🙂
What information do you need for providing an accurate quote?
In order to provide you with an accurate quote, I will need to know the following:
- Scope of Audience (Local, Regional, National, International, etc.)
- Your Deadline
- Script Length (words or minutes)
- How long the voiceover will be used.
You can start by filling out my Request A Quote form here.
How Do I Hire You?
Easy peasy! Just send me a message that you would like to work with me here. I’ll connect with you shortly to chat about your project and what you need in a narration.
How do I live-direct you during the recording session?
This is totally easy! You can give me a call from your phone, or through Zoom, or Skype and I will be ready to go on the other end from inside my vocal booth. The audio you hear will be coming from my studio microphone. You can direct me as I record your script.